Improving awareness by effectively bidding on keywords
One of our Ford dealers in Southern California sought to increase their exposure and lower the cost of their paid search campaigns. Our team of professionals were able to maximise and drive efficiency by identifying, isolating, and strategising bids on keywords and by observing past failures and successes, which provided feedback regarding campaigns that drove sales, not just conversions. As a result, we generated over 10,000 phone calls and nearly 11,000 total leads. Website visits were high, with over 86,000 visits and 360,000 activities, including 212,839 KPI conversions. Overall, the paid search campaign that ran throughout 2014 was a success and allowed our client to rise above the competition.
• Lower cost-per-lead and cost-per-click.
• Increase exposure and awareness, as well as maximise post-click engagement.
• Achieve top search rankings.
• Improved quality score by identifying, isolating, and strategising bids on keywords that produce leads by using conversion tracking.
• Isolated primary, secondary, and competitive markets and created separate reports.
• Observed internal successes and failures by acquiring feedback on campaigns that drove sales, not just conversions.
• Found competitors that were potentially taking market share and dominated those markets by ensuring our client rose above the competition.
• Pushed awareness and unique dealer intention by placing retail offers on competitive.
• Maximised impression share
• Drove over 10,000 phone calls and nearly 11,000 total leads through managed paid search campaigns.
• Realised a 12.56% conversion rate with over 86,000 website visits and 360,000 activities, including 212,839 KPI conversions.